Sunday, December 4, 2011

Skinny Dip

Hey ya'll!  Wow, it's been super busy the last week!  We had record sales during our Thanksgiving Weekend sale!!  Due to that, some products on our website are back ordered.  They will be back in stock within the next week!

Due to a recent change in our colorant supplier, some of the soap's colors will be changing.  One of these is Skinny Dip.  Although we kept with the white, blue, and yellow colors, they are still different than the original.  The essential oil scent blend is still the same!  Check out these pictures for what Skinny Dip will now look like!





Only two school days and five finals stand between me and Christmas break.  This semester has been a tough one (hence the reason behind not having time to blog AT ALL).  I'm just excited this one will be over, and I'll be getting more into my business courses instead of things like history and science!

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  Let me know what you think about the new Skinny Dip!

Have a Reviving day,
Caitlin

4 comments:

  1. The new skinny dip looks great. I know it's hard when suppliers change things on you. Did you do your web site by the way or did you have it done for you? I have mine now on webs but hoping to get mine on Weebly in the New Year.

    Hope your finals go well and I'll say a prayer for you as I know what being a student is like.

    Michelle
    http://www.twobloomsdesignstudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous swirls, Caitlyn! We had a very nice Thanksgiving too - had the in-laws over for a few days. :) It's been busy here too, and I'm not even trying to go to school! Hope you can finish well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - I did my website myself on Weebly. It is very user-friendly!

    Amy - thank you! Only one final left!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlin,

    Thanks for the reply, yes Weebly looks very user friendly and I'm planning on watching the training videos soon.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete