Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finalssss; Ahh Scary!

Yep, tomorrow is my last day of class, then finals!!!!  AHHHHHH!  So after that, I am officially done with my first semester of college!  What is this?!  I guess what they say is time flies when you're having fun.

Good news is, I only have to take one final: math.  All of my other classes didn't have a final in them (?) or our last test counted as our 'final' (still only weighted as a regular test).  I'm not complaining!

Well, here are a few words and images of encouragement.  We all need this sometimes!


Nothing is impossible.  Just the word itself says "I'm possible."
- audrey hepburn


Your biggest challenge isn't someone else.  It's the ache in your lungs, the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells "can't". But you don’t listen. You push harder, you hear the voice that whispers "can". And you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the one you really are.


The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word "crisis". One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger - but recognize the opportunity.
- john f. kennedy


Have a Reviving day!

Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aced your final and can now relax and enjoy some time without mental overload!

    <><

    ReplyDelete