Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Spring Semester!


The spring semester is well underway!  Here are a list of classes I am taking this semester:
Information Systems Management
Marketing for Entrepreneurs
Intro to Finance
Operations Management
& Origins of Great Traditions

What a load!!  I love all of my classes so far.  Marketing for Entrepreneurs is very neat - we are writing a marketing plan for a local nanobrewery in Kennesaw called Burnt Hickory Brewery.  Through that process, I am learning a lot about what it means to market for a small business on a budget.  Information Systems is a fairly easy class that I am learning about how to use different computer programs to operate my business more efficiently.  Into to Finance is....well intro to finance!  Haha right now we are learning about the time value of money.  A dollar today will be worth less than a dollar tomorrow!  Operations management is a course about the ins and outs of operating a business.  My last class is called Origins of Great Traditions.  I have to take two elective courses for my degree, and this is one of them.  In this course, I will be learning about the major religions of the world and how society has gotten to the place it is now.  This is going to be a challenging course, but I have always wanted to learn about other people's religions and beliefs.  I am taking with class with three of my friends who I met through church, so I am very excited to see what the Lord wants to teach us through it.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
Caitlin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment