Friday, November 23, 2012

SALE & a Photo Update!!

Hey yall!  I thought I would post some pictures of our recent markets, product production, and what I've been up to!

BUT FIRST!
Visit my website today to check out the
After Thanksgiving Day Sale!
Up to 50% off soaps!
www.reviveyourbath.com

Climbed Kennesaw Mountain with a friend to see the beautiful sunset!

It was realllyyyy cold at my last outdoor market of the year, the Fall Jonquil Festival!

My new shoes from Old Navy!

Kappa Delta's semi-formal is this weekend, so I bought my date a bowtie!  Of course it has American flags on it ;)

Enjoying the fall leaves in the stars and bars!


My mom and I put on a home show this year!

So recently I decided to learn how to quilt...this is no easy task.  I'm working on completing this quilt, and yes it is American themed!

Just hanging out at Hobby Lobby when I came across a dude with two cockatoos!  Not everyday you get to hold one of these beautiful birdies.

This past weekend I was at the Sprayberry Craft Show!  There were TONS of awesome vendors there.


My sisters and I on Thanksgiving!

My sister and I went Black Friday shopping - left the house at 7:30pm and didn't return until 7:45am!  It was a very successful shopping trip, but man I was exhausted.

Making lots of soap!!

I think Skinny Dip is one of the most beautiful soaps :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving as we each have so much to be thankful for.
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment