Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Weekend

First and foremost I wanted to say thank you to all of the fallen men and women who have diligently served the United States so that we can freely live without fear everyday.  Also a huge thank you to the active duty military.  Without you guys, who knows what America would be like!  

Just an update on life, not much soaping:
I've been hanging out with a bunch of friends lately that are all home for the summer.  It's great reconnecting with people and meeting new friends.  I spent the weekend at Lake Burton and Lake Nottley in North Georgia.






After a long weekend, I'm working on getting all my orders packaged up so I can spend some time with my family tonight to celebrate Memorial Day.

The next thing I want to tackle in the soaping world this summer is liquid soaps.  If you have any suggestions on blogs and/or books with information on liquid soaping, they would be greatly appreciated! I've already watched a couple videos on YouTube so now I just need to get a crock pot!

The last thing I wanted to share with you guys is something that I have been learning lately.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WITHHOLD FORGIVENESS!
Love yourself, love others, and mostly praise the Lord for the life he has given you.  Remember that everything happens for a reason, even if you do not understand something at the moment.  Just keep pushing through the pain because the outcome will be even more beautiful than the fall.

Smile

Have a Reviving Day and happy Memorial Day!
Caitlin

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. Reminded me of those cottage weekends in Ontario... on long weekends... lakes... boating... bonfires... guitars... and also the reminder about this beautiful life, to be thankful, to forgive... and how ironic the image and quote with Marilyn, someone who died so young and tragically. Thanks Caitlin!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete