Friday, August 5, 2011

Abe's Natural Market

Revive Bath & Body has officially been accepted as a seller on Abe's Online Natural Market!

Revive Bath & Body | Natural, Green, Organic, Healthy

Click the image above to go to my profile and selling page!

If you haven't heard of Abe's Market, it's an online venue where people have come together to give customers an outlet to purchase natural, eco-friendly goods.  It's a pretty awesome site!

To become a seller, I had to fill out an application and send them samples of my products - I thought it was a long shot, but hard work does pay off!

Excited to see what else happens to Revive!

Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I was just working on my page today -I was accepted too! Good Luck -lets hope our stuff sells like hotcakes! :D Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful and I enjoyed reading about how you got started.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete